haha.
yesterday was super fun!
after the racialharmony/HIP'08, the girls went to pizzahut!
there, i directed this picture: from disaster-elegance.bs;
taken from fanfiction.net, Living A Legend by fabula-propono.
me: dao cha ( means knife and fork ) *picks up knife*
xinxin : *picks up fork*
glenice: xinxin, you aim her eyeballs. yanwah, you *does action*.
this is an extremely bad demonstration. kids, do NOT try this at home.
haha. yesterday was also my mom's B-dae. which was why i didn't go home, but instead went to pizzahut. OH! we went and took neoprints too!
“Please, somebody, just kill me now,” I muttered under my breath as Lockhart launched into another poem: ‘Holly’s Eyes Are like Melted Chocolate’.
“How about I kill him?” Snape growled back.
“Only if I can help,” I whispered.
“I’ll tell you what, you go for his heart with a knife, and I’ll poke out his eyes with a fork. Then, when he’s good and dead, we’ll scoop out his innards with a spoon.”
Snape smirked. “Ah yes. You never know when body parts might be needed in Potions. Who knows? A tiny, shriveled heart and a large head could come in handy.”I snorted into my pudding. “Think we should do it now? Dumbledore’s too wrapped up in his dessert to notice.”“No. Unfortunately, some of the dunderheads are rather attached to him. I say we corner him tonight, then drag his body into Filch’s office.”“Frame Filch! Excellent plan!” I whispered back. “Motive?”“Lust for violence isn’t enough?” Snape asked, a sardonic sneer curling his lips.“True. Let’s hang him up in the thumbscrews too, just for effect.”“Excellent. Now, do you wish to do the honors of scooping out the innards, or shall–Hello Headmaster.”

positively amused by what LiangQian :D :D inspired.
:D
the steamboat with family was fun. dad brought to the table a plateful of shell food. my mom saw the SNAILs. and she decided to steal the shell cuz it is PRETTY [which it really is, although i'll beg to differ 'cause the insides totally disgusted me] and so all of us proceeded to try pull the insides out. i got really disgusted. how do people eat it anyway?
gah. then dad brought us in his car! and drove us to see the nightsights of singapore! haha. went to geylang! so amused saw many ladies and men looking for their 'friends' and the way they dressed is totally O.O oh i saw not one, not two, BUT THREE fragrance hotels. pearl, cystal and just plain fragrance hotel. lol! i have to say that the residents there very poor thing. at night the ladies going home have to endure disturbing offers.
gah, better get off now! B!
